Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 38, 13.10.2010, 422km, Mt Eliza

On the Queenscliff to Sorrento Ferry
Interesting stone walls around a large farm built in the late 1800's
Finally slept well last night and had an early start today. The rain blew out last night, but the day started overcast and cold. I got going at about 9.30am. After Casterton I visited Wallon Falls for a look and had a coffee and a cake at Hamilton. It was only 400km to Melbourne, so I just kept going. I made the excellent decision to head for Geelong and catch the Queenscliff to Sorrento Ferry. It was a lovely relaxing way to finish the day. The greeting from my good friends Brian and Rose was wonderful as always. I am now relaxing for the next couple of days cleaning  and fixing the bike, looking forward to Phillip Island and the MotoGP (the weather forecast isn't great).
Wallon Falls near Hamilton

1 comment:

  1. Enjoying the blog mate! Hope the rain holds off for Phillip Island.
    Lyle

    ReplyDelete