Friday, September 17, 2010

Days 11 & 12, 17 Sept 2010, 76km Brisbane

One of my very favourite places on earth. Margie and Trev's deck


 Friday. I have just had two very relaxing days straying with my very good friends Margie and Trevor. margie is Rob's sister and like Rob and Chris we have been close friends since the early 80's. So good to stay with them to recharge the batteries. I spent the time cleaning the bike, washing clothes, getting a hair cut, geting new tyres fitted to the bike and doing lots of catching up. One thing Tevor has doine with me is to show me the possibilities of YouTube.Awesome, I have to get that organised at home. Anyway with new off road tyres fitted, I am nearly ready for the tough stuff. I will get the BM given a last service in Mackay next monday and then that's it. I'm on my own. Starting bto get concerned about finances though, so may have to throw myself on the banks mercy again soon. Anyway an early start tomorrow to get to Cania Gorge early to do some bush walking. See you then.
Breakfast on the deck with Margie and Trev

No comments:

Post a Comment